Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Back in the Saddle (Deluxe Version) - Chris Cagle

Back in the Saddle (Deluxe Version) - Chris Cagle

Biography

Born: November 10, 1968 in DeRidder, LA

Genre: Country

Years Active: '90s, '00s, '10s

When he was four years decayed, Chris Cagle moved from Louisiana to the outskirts of Houston, whither he grew up. He began apprehension guitar lessons at six, goal gave them up succeeding a year. He took piano lessons during high school and returned to the guitar in his besides advanced year. After high school, he enrolled at the University of Texas at Arlington, more than that dropped out at 19 to abide up a musical career. He moved to Nashville in 1994 and struggled ~ the agency of reason of five years. His earliest songs were published ~ resources of famed Nashville...

Track list

Got My Country On
I'll Grow My Own
Something That Wild
Let There Be Cowgirls
Dance Baby Dance
When Will My Lover Come Around?
Southern Girl
Probably Just Time
Thank God She Left the Whiskey
Now I Know What Mama Meant
Just Enough
Summer Again
Back in the Saddle (Deluxe Version) - iTunes LP
Got My Country On - Single
Chris Cagle
My Life's Been a Country Song
Chris Cagle
Play It Loud

No comments:

Post a Comment